Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

TRAVEL

I guess there are some people who hate to travel. They add up all the layovers, hours in cramped seating, and the unpredictability of the entire venture and say, “Not for me”. 

Others would put up with nearly any inconvenience imaginable to visit an unfamiliar part of this world and to experience an unfamiliar culture. They see the unpredictability as a feature, not a flaw. 

I am more of the 2nd type, so I am excited to have the privilege of flying to Ghana tomorrow. (God willing!) This will be my opportunity to see firsthand the past and present work accomplished by Mission Resource.

I look forward to sharing my experiences - of people, culture, and ministry - here and on social media. 

I predict the toughest writing challenge will be in narrowing my focus each day.



No comments:

Post a Comment