Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Sunday, August 28, 2022

TRAVEL PLANS

Tomorrow (Monday) I will be on a flight out of Indianapolis bound for New York City and then on to Accra, Ghana. By Tuesday afternoon, God willing, I will be driving to Tema with Emmanuel Akorli, Mission Resource's man on the ground.

Tonight, I am nearing packing panic mode. I have my toiletries together and I have my passport handy - the rest of it is still up in the air.

None of it feels like reality yet. I will be saying goodbye to Sarah before she leaves for school in the morning, but my flight is late enough in the afternoon that Melissa will be able to drive me to the airport after her school day ends.

So I will keep this post short since it is late and my mind is already somewhere over the Atlantic ... 

I would appreciate any prayers you could send on my behalf! 


No comments:

Post a Comment