Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Sunday, August 14, 2022

RECURRING DREAM

I have a recurring dream. But unlike most, this one is a pleasant repetition.

I am outside - either on a path or in an open grassy field - and I am running. 

As I move, my strides become longer and stronger - even as I grow aware that I am putting in less and less effort.

Now I am gliding through the air, a few feet above the earth. I am flying, but I don't question how.

I just enjoy the sensation. I am weightless - both physically and mentally.

It's natural to wonder what in the world is going on in our subconscious to produce various dream scenarios. 

And this might sound goofy, but my best guess at interpretation of this recurring dream is that it represents a longing for heaven. 

I am looking forward to it. 

How about you? Do you have any recurring dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment