Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Changing Direction

It's late in the day, Wednesday, June 29, and Melissa, the kids and I are in Pensacola, Florida.  I don't have the energy or alertness to write much more than to make a note to myself that my writing here needs to move into the next stage.  It's been a couple of days since I Gave, Threw, or Sold anything in particular.  There's still plenty to get rid of, but it's a bit impractical right now as we are on our way to Haiti.  (If I were super-organized, I suppose I could have kept it going even during these three weeks we'll be away from home, but... I'm not.) Besides, this trip marks the beginning of the "next level" as we seek to become career missionaries, so it's a good time to switch tactics here.  A big part of the reason I write here is simply to process this experience for my own sake and there's now more to process than simply getting rid of STUFF. 

No comments:

Post a Comment