Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Days 218 to 221

Day 218 - Box of Receipts and other outdated financial records (Throw)

     I say "Throw" but these things were delivered to my Mom's house to be burned - you hear too many horror stories these days about identity theft.





Day 219 - Gutter Guards (Give)

Also took these gutter guards out to Mom's house.  Her roof is missing a few and these leftovers have been in my garage since we moved into this house.  Good to be able to put them to use.







Day 220 - Swags (Throw/Sell)

These were decorations in our Indianapolis house but have collected dust in our garage here.  I was about to throw them out completely when I realized that without the outdated, faded, broken extras, the basic grapevine swags themselves might sell in our moving sale.  So I picked them clean and put them with the other sale items.



Day 221 - Japanese Game (Throw)

As Japanese custom dictates, Masato Suzuki came to the U.S. loaded with gifts to give away throughout his time at Wabash College.  The year was 1987 and I was a sophomore.  I don't remember the occasion for this gift, but 24 years later, it's missing some pieces and can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment