Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Friday, September 15, 2023

PROGRESS!

I just submitted an 11 page exegesis paper, completing one of my two final classes in my doctorate program through Wesley Biblical Seminary. In the next 10 days or so, I will finish a project and paper for the second class and this semester will be over.

Thank God! (It's been a long semester.)

This will put me two-thirds of the way toward forcing everyone I know to address me as "Dr. Gross". 

I am joking, of course. 

I plan to require only my brothers and my wife to call me Dr. Gross. 

These past two years of classes have been good overall, though often stressful.

I am starting to get excited about this final year, though. I think the dissertation will be kinda fun.

At least fun in the same way that self-directed study is always more enjoyable than taking a class.

The challenge will be setting and holding myself to my own deadlines. ( - I write as the clock approaches midnight after about 12 hours of last-minute typing!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment