Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Sunday, February 5, 2023

PRAYER CARD

My prayer cards came in the mail the other day. God willing, these will be a tool to raise prayer and financial support for my current position with Mission Resource International. 



As an American, I have an independent streak a mile wide - So I would love to be able to financially support my work with MRI without asking others to join me with prayer and finances. 

But I have felt a growing conviction lately that any work of God requires the support of a network of God's people. (And Mission Resource is doing Kingdom work.)

There's no avoiding it: God works through people.

Collaborating. 

It's kind of His thing. 


(It feels a little weird to have my own prayer card ... without Melissa and the kids in the picture. I am glad to have their support, though.)






No comments:

Post a Comment