Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

MORE TO LEARN

I was reminded tonight during a Zoom class in which the professor spoke on God's nature as the Uncreated One: There's always something more to Christian faith. There's always deeper territory.

I feel I have - by God's grace and the leading of the Spirit - "figured out" some important aspects of the faith in the last couple of years, but I am well aware that there is plenty more to learn and experience. 

The Apostle Paul certainly comprehended that there was always more to discover about faith. I like how he prayed for the Ephesians that they may "know this love that surpasses knowledge". 

It sounds like whatever we come to learn about God, the greatness of His love is destined to be perpetually out in front of our minds' grasp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment