Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Saturday, April 8, 2023

IMPORTANCE

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday - and Easter is the Super Bowl for preachers, so I am keeping this short tonight. I have two separate sermons to preach tomorrow morning and the second one still isn't where I want it. 

I plan to share one of my favorite C.S. Lewis quotes in our second service tomorrow: "Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance, the only thing it cannot be is moderately important."

What he said goes for the resurrection of Christ as well - If Christ was not raised, Christian faith is of no importance. If He was raised, His resurrection is of infinite importance. The only thing the resurrection cannot be is moderately important.

Happy Easter. He IS risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment