Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Friday, January 6, 2023

LOOKING FORWARD

[Forgot to hit "Publish" on this last night while we were on the road back to Indiana.]

Even as I have been enjoying great fellowship and learning with my classmates and professors in my classes this week, one eye has been looking backward. 

I have been feeling a bit discouraged this week regarding my ability to raise sufficient funds to stay in ministry with Mission Resource. 

This morning I opened my Bible and read the first verse of 2nd Corinthians, chapter 4:

"Therefore, since through God's mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart."

I LOVE being "in ministry". It is not a burden - it is evidence of God's mercy to me. 

And those words of encouragement were all I needed to snap out of my moment of self doubt and keep looking forward.

As I write, classes have ended and I am on the road back to Indiana.

Next week is a new week back at Mission Resource. I am looking forward to seeing what the Lord has in mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment