Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

GOD'S GOOD

When I read in Romans 8:28 that God "works in all things to the good of those who love Him and who have been called according to His purposes", I have to ask: do I believe it?

I am trying to. We've been hit with some genuine financial concerns at a time when much of my extra effort is going toward developing writing skills and studying to earn a doctorate. 

Both of these are investments in future opportunities but they don't pay the bills right now. 

But I have a deep, abiding sense that both of these efforts are part of God's purpose for me, so I do trust that God is at work for our good in the present struggle. 

The only question is how much suffering will it entail in the short run?

No comments:

Post a Comment