Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Monday, June 13, 2022

THE WEEK AHEAD

Not much focus or energy to write tonight. I left Columbus this morning later than I had intended and arrived in Jackson, Mississippi about 12 hours later.

The trip was supposed to take about 9 and a half. 

So I had plenty of time to think and pray. I listened to Scripture so that I could give some thought to an upcoming sermon. I listened to some training videos about writing. And I listened to some of my favorite songs on Spotify.

A week of intensive classes starts tomorrow morning on the campus of Wesley Biblical Seminary. 8:00 am sharp. I am looking forward to it, even if I am still not sure where all of this doctoral work is going.

Some lyrics from Tom Petty played this evening on Spotify and these words rang true for me currently:

"I started out 
For God knows where. 
I guess I'll know 
When I get there."

(Tom Petty, Learning to Fly

No comments:

Post a Comment