Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Saturday, June 18, 2022

STUDY WEEK

I made it home by 1:00 AM early Saturday morning after a fantastic week at Wesley Biblical Seminary in Jackson, Mississippi.

This was the week for Intensives for my second semester classes and it was all about John Wesley and theology. Great stuff with a couple of world class teachers - Dr. Bounds and Dr. Ury.

What a privilege it is to have the time and resources to engage in this program. I am so grateful.

I didn't expect to get home so early, but a classmate from Indiana had some returning flight issues and decided to ride with me in the van rather than risk missing an important Saturday afternoon event. 

So today consisted of a short run, 5 hours of class, an incredible lunch buffet, goodbyes, and then a 9.5 hour drive.

Thankful to be home now with Melissa and the dogs! 

Here is a grainy photo at the restaurant before goodbyes, but it's all I've got:



No comments:

Post a Comment