Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Historic Day for Cowman

WE HAVE INTERNET!  Welcome to the 21st Century, Cowman!  ;-)

The dish is high in the tree...


The router is perched on a shelf in the air conditioned library...


The students have logged on successfully and have begun the placement tests online ...


And I am updating this blog from right here at the desk in my classroom...


If all goes according to plan, Matt Ayars will be picking me up at the close of school today to take me to Emmaus Biblical Seminary and I am really looking forward to that.

I knew it was going to be a good day when I walked out of the house this morning to find my guard lizard at his post ...


... and puddles of rainwater on the sidewalk.


I am praising God for the internet connection, this school, these students, the refreshing rain and my guard lizard!  God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment