Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

ZOOM ABUSE

Tonight I impatiently endured a two hour Zoom webinar while out the window of my home office I watched the sun slowly set on a near perfect spring day. I wanted to be sitting on the back deck with my wife. Heck, I would have settled for pulling weeds in the back yard.

This sort of Zoom abuse should be outlawed.

A big part of my frustration this evening was the value of the material being covered. Can't we develop an educational fast track for those who have a certain degree of common sense, self-awareness, and life experience. Certain professional development trainings could be eliminated altogether. 

I have hit 55 and that means I can get a senior discount at Cracker Barrel. But I would much rather have 45 minutes discounted off a 2 hour Zoom class. 

After all, I don't have hours to spare at this stage of life. 😉

Not while the sun is shining and there's yard work to be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment