Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Monday, May 15, 2023

BELATED MOTHER'S DAY

With all of the graduation and military commissioning hoopla this past weekend, Mother's Day got overshadowed in a big way.

And I confess, the kids and I didn't do the greatest job on Sunday of acknowledging and honoring Melissa. Everybody was plain exhausted, for one thing. 

So even though I am a bit late, I want to put into writing here just how much I love, admire, and appreciate my wife and the mother of our 4 kids.

Melissa has given me the four greatest blessings of my lifetime outside of her own hand in marriage. They are the incredible human beings they are by God's grace and by her guidance as their mother. 

There is nothing I could ever give her in return that would even come close to matching those gifts to me. But I am willing to spend the rest of my life giving all I can.

She deserves all my love and support and so much more.



No comments:

Post a Comment