Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

NOT MISSING MUCH

I accidentally watched a few minutes of NBC News on my phone tonight.

We don't have a TV set at home and sometimes I forget that people still watch television - or that it's even still a thing! (We do have Netflix and Prime and we can stream both through a video projector in our living room, but I watch no more than one or two hours a week typically.)

Anyway, the news clips I watched struck me as so ridiculous. There was stuff about President Biden and Hunter and claims of corruption. If I followed the story correctly, it seems the Republicans are charging the Democrats with corruption and the Democrats are saying it is the Republicans who are corrupt. This was followed by a big update on Princess Kate's health. 

All speculation. No actual facts. 

No actual news.

I don't feel like I am missing anything by no longer keeping up on politics as closely as I once did. In fact, I am glad I have stopped paying attention to it. 

Much better for my mental health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment