Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Thursday, October 12, 2023

CONFLICT TRAINING

I spent the day at a conference about dealing with church conflict, hosted by the American Baptists.



I was fortunate among the small crowd of pastors present in that I had the luxury of soaking in the information without having an immediate practical use for it. Currently, all is well in Sardinia. 

I did nod my head quite a bit throughout the day in recognition of Truth - the teaching was provided by The Colossian Forum, a nonprofit ministry out of Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Their overall premise is that conflict can be transformed into opportunities for spiritual growth. 

I couldn't agree more.

Where were they three years ago when Melissa and I - and Cap Haitien Christian School - needed them??


(I would love to write more about the training, but I am still fighting a sinus infection AND I woke up at 3:00 am and couldn't fall back to sleep! I barely survived the day.)



No comments:

Post a Comment