Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

School Starts Tomorrow...

... at least for me.  So I thought I'd take advantage of a few moments at Starbucks (Comcast still hasn't gotten around to hooking up our internet at Trudy's) to post a few pics from the last two weeks or so.  It's been so crazy, though, that I really hadn't taken too many pictures!

Eventually, I will get around to posting more pics from our trip to Haiti in July ...

I threw out TONS of my old stuff - with no time to catalog it (Sorry, Mark, I know how you love to read about my household items!).  But I took a couple of quick pics at one point.  These were Christmas ornaments I had made out of homemade clay when I was a kid.  Below are some swaths from old favorite shirts!  No, they were never in fashion...


The kittens were around every day to provide entertainment for the kids.  Dats thought he had to hold them at arm's length since he is allergic to cats!

This was the living room with just a day to go!  Too much STUFF!

Help in the kitchen!  Thanks so much!

We borrowed Steve's truck and trailor and put them to good use.

Storly (and Kate) were a big help - from feeding us to moving appliances!


Our last dip in the pool.  This picture was not staged - the kids were really worn out!  The Princess actually fell asleep in Melissa's arms.  That's the quietest that pool has ever been.


Done!



The bed that I made for Dats and Ida.  This is the one thing that Dats is really missing about "home".


It's strange to see the walk-in closet empty...

The Princess relaxes in the hammock in Grandma Trudy's backyard.  We're in the country now!

No comments:

Post a Comment