Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Monday, August 4, 2014

MEET US AT YO MAMA!


OK.  After all my tinkering with this pdf to get it on the blog, it got a little blurry.  Still I wanted you to see it because 1) I really appreciate all the effort our friend Jill has gone to in order to put this event together.  (Plus, I love her "Home to Haiti" play on words!) This was her idea and she wanted to get a flyer put together before her school year started (today) so that she could invite some of our kids' former classmates to the event throughout this week.  She's so thoughtful!

And 2) I am hoping YOU can join us Friday evening.  If you are having trouble reading the flyer, here's the important info:

This Friday (August 8)
From 7 to 9 pm
At Yo Mama Frozen Yogurt,
3780 W. Jonathan Moore Pike
Here in Columbus, Indiana!


No comments:

Post a Comment