Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Friday, May 20, 2016

MEET THE NEW NEIGHBORS

Maybe I've watched too much TV over the course of my life, but you know how your favorite sitcom will throw in some new twist at the end of a season - a big breakup, an unexpected wedding, a new job?  And then comes the summer hiatus and and you've got to wait months to find out how it's going to play out in the next season?

This feels a lot like that.

We're nearing the end of our third school year and it's been a wonderful and exhausting season and last week I heard our family has new neighbors.

I have probably never mentioned that the old seminary dorms are within sight of our house?

Or that there's a local pastor and his wife who manage them as a retreat center and long term rentals?

Or that OMS employees get a discounted rate?


The guys told me they like this particular dorm room because they can see our house from that window behind them!

Apparently this sitcom is called "My Three Haitian Sons". I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

*****************************************
Our Internet connection is dependent on Radio 4VEH's generator for power and over a week ago that generator went kaput. This has put me behind even further in finalizing our summer plans. It might still be several days before we get a dependable connection back. We're looking forward to seeing everyone this summer and we still have a few open weekends for sharing with churches or other groups, near or far. Drop me a line if you have any leads. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment